Monday 29 July 2013

...Everything that's wonderful is sure to come your way!

Three days after I returned from Spain, my family and I made the 400 mile journey to Bude in Cornwall for what would be my second summer holiday of the year. None of us had ever been to Cornwall before so we were all excited to explore a new part of the UK.
We had a brilliant week in a beautiful town and every day was warm and sunny. It was perfect. We visited the Eden Project, Tintagel Castle, and the village of Clovelly. We also all tried our hands at sea kayaking and surfing as well as enjoying the peace and quiet and relaxing with Cornish pasties, ice cream, and cream teas. We've all said we would go back, and I can't wait to explore another part of Cornwall at some point in the future! 


The lovely cottage we stayed in.








The town and beaches at Bude.






The Eden Project






Incredible views at Tintagel Castle.

The family at Tintagel. 



Fun with the sea kayak.

Traditional Cornish pasties.






The gorgeous town of Clovelly.

My lovely bedroom in the cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment