Sunday 28 July 2013

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows...

I know it's been over a month since I last posted, but I have a perfectly good reason this time...I've been on holiday! 
I've been so lucky this year and I've actually had two holidays and spent the best part of a month relaxing. It's been fantastic!

On 24th June, Melissa, Katrina and I jetted off to Malaga in Spain to spend just over 2 weeks with Katrina's lovely Nan who lives out there. We had such a brilliant time and were so lucky with the weather. We all came back a beautiful shade of bronze and made loads of great memories.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here are a few of my favourite photographs from such a wonderful two weeks. 


June lives at the top of a mountain so we had some fantastic views of the sunrise and sunset each day.

Melissa and I enjoyed breakfast on the balcony each morning.
The village of Sayalonga 


Katrina and I in the garden.




The beautiful lake at Canillas 





A lovely evening spent at Nerja.


Horse riding up in the mountains.
Go Karting.
Katrina and I on our final night.

Melissa and I enjoying the biggest ice creams ever!
I really did have a lovely holiday and I'd go back in an instant. I'm so grateful to Katrina's Nan for letting us stay with her again and I feel truly blessed to have such wonderful best friends to share my summer with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment