Wednesday 8 January 2014

New Year...Not-So-New Me!

Well hello there 2014!

I could start of by saying a big fat "THIS IS MY YEAR!" but as it's now 8th January, and we're a whole week into the new year, I feel that would be utterly pointless as my sparkly new year's resolutions have dissolved into nothingness already. Massive fail.

Seriously though, I started this year with such optimism and I was utterly convinced that my life was about to miraculously take a turn for the better. I vowed  that this would be the year I woke up to a mug of green tea every morning and religiously took my makeup off at night. I even spent New Years Eve chomping my way through the last of my Christmas chocolate with my closest friends in order to kick-start my 2014 healthy eating regime. Needless to say, none of these things are still in place in my life.

I would say I'm disappointed in myself, but let's face it, green tea tastes like pond water, and I didn't have a hope in hell of making it through the January revision period without stuffing my face with hobnobs and Percy Pigs. 

So, like the majority of people, I've decided that New Years resolutions just aren't for me.



(I've made no attempt whatsoever to acknowledge the fact that I haven't posted anything for well over six months, because frankly, nobody cares. I mean, this blog has a grand total of zero followers, so really I'd just be announcing to myself that I've been really busy with uni work etc, and obviously I already know that.)

1 comment:

  1. here here to NO RESOLUTIONS! they suck. why deprive yourself of things you like?!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete